Your privacy is important to us, MHS (“MHS” or “we”) upholds the privacy laws and regulations that apply to MHS business and is committed to safeguarding the privacy and security of personal data. This privacy notice informs you how we collect, store, use and disclose your personal and individual information (personal data) obtained from you as our customer, applicant to a job, supplier or any other interested party visiting our website [details], as well as personal data that is obtained via an offline request for information,
In view hereof, we encourage you to carefully read this Privacy Notice. From time to time, we may need to update this Privacy Notice. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes or if we change our business in a way that affects the way we process personal data.
This Privacy notice applies to personal information (“personal data”) of all job candidates and provides you with a comprehensive overview of our practices with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data by and on behalf of MHS. The processing of personal data is subject to the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulations (EU 2016/679) (“GDPR”), and the Dutch GDPR Implementation Act (Uitvoeringswet AVG).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
CUSTOMERS, WEBSITE VISITORS, PHYSICAL VISITORS
MHS collects your data:
- To send newsletters and / or advertising folder
- To invite you to activities and / or events (and to send tickets for requested events)
- To contact you (in response to a request for contact or information)
- To inform you about changes to services and products
- To prepare and realize an agreement.
- To call you if it is necessary to carry out services
- To deliver goods and services to you
- To provide service after services and products have been delivered
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
MHS may share applicant’s personal data within our group entities and third parties in accordance with GDPR under certain circumstances, as further specified below. When personal data is disclosed or shared out of the EEA (European Economic Area), we have instituted policy, contractual and noncontractual mechanisms, including but not limited to entering into Standard Contract Clauses as approved by the European Commission decisions 2001/497/EC, 2002/16/EC, 2004/915/EC and 2010/87/EU, to ensure an adequate level of protection. To request a copy of the clauses or more information about the relevant measures implemented, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal data against loss, unauthorized or unlawful access, disclosure, modification or misuse by implementing various technical, physical and procedural safeguards and processes. We continuously review and enhance our security policies and measures to consistently maintain a high level of security.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us via email@example.com
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
MHS will not retain your personal data longer than necessary for the specific purpose(s) for which it was collected or allowed under applicable data retention laws. After the retention period, we will delete your personal data.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
If you would like to:
- ask questions about how we handle personal data;
- request to review, correct, update, suppress or restrict the use of your personal ata;
- request that your personal data be removed from our database;
withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data, without affecting the lawfulness that use prior to this withdrawal;
- object to our use of personal data for direct marketing purposes or for our legitimate business interests, or
- request to receive an electronic copy of your personal data for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
In your request, please make clear what personal data you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal data suppressed from our database, or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal data. For your protection, we only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or about the way MHS uses your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or a data protection authority competent for your country or region, or where an alleged infringement of applicable data protection law occurs.
Last updated 05/26/2021